The EcoChip is a modular wood chips / pellets boiler can burn both energents efficiently
with its full inteligent control unit with lambda probe.
With the Siliconcarbid combustion chamber, boiler achieved high efficiency and low emissions.
Thanks to the modular design (combustion chamber + exchanger + insert) the EcoChip is easy for placing and instalation.
The variable speed induced draft fan ensures exact amount of air and vacuum throughout the entire combustion.
The two-piece tilting grate ensures optimum combustion and cleaning of ash. The ash accumulated during combustion from the combustion chamber is automatically ejected into an ash container.
Advantages Chip Eco boiler in compared to other in the region are:
- It is designed to burn wood chips and pellets
- Automatic control is equipped with a lambda probe
- Low fuel cost
- Automatic cleaning of the firebox, heat exchanger with the release of ash
- The great autonomy in work
- easy maintenance
- Big savings with minimal effort (human factor is minimized)
The boiler is designed for industrial and buildings that have high demand for energy. Heating with the wood chip is most cost-effective long-term investment. The biggest advantage of this is that the boiler can burn wood chip with high level of humidity. In calculations approximately 3 m3 of dry wood chip replacing one ton of pellets. Wood chip price is low because to prepare it is not required production halls and complexes.
Regulation with the color touch display is very easy to operate and control of the boiler operation. The combustion chamber is made of special high-temperature-resistant material that provides full utilization of all energy sources (pellets, wood chip) used.
- Combustion is managed by lambda probe . It continuously monitors and controls the flue gases by supplying primary and secondary air, so we have always perfect combustion regardless of the fuel used. The end result is low fuel consumption and low emissions.
- System for automatic cleaning the combustion chamber are always providing a perfect ignition and air supply for combustion.
- Lambda probe managing combustion. It continuously monitors and controls the flue gas by supplying primary and secondary air so we have always perfect combustion regardless of the fuel used. The result is low fuel consumption and low emissions .
- System for automatic cleaning the combustion chamber are always providing a perfest ignition and air supply for combustion.
- The built-in mechanism for cleaning tubular heat exchanger with the turbulators turns on during operation of the boiler, which is constantly ensured a clean surface.
- Ejecting the ash from combustion chamber in the moving boxes
- The boiler is equipped with the multi-level thermal protection