PELLET BOILER THERMOFLUX PELLING
- Compact and completely automatic pellet boiler
- Excellent level of usage 92%
- Made from high quality certified steel
- Modern and innovative construction
- Possibility for regulation on operating mode from 30-100% from the maximum capacity of the boiler
- Silent operating
- Simple maintenance
- Possibility for heating with wood
- 5 years warranty
- Hot water pellet boiler type THERMOFLUX PELLING is a modern and fully automated wood pallet burning boiler designed for heating family houses and smaller production facilities. THERMOFLUX PELLING has a modern design and build quality with high technology level of wood pellet burning. It represents excellent substitute for oil and gas burning boilers.
Boilers are equipped with high quality control unit that regulates optimum feed of pellet to firebox in accordance to requirements. Integrated exhaust fan helps to achieve maximum burnout of pellet. Burnout ash falls into ash pan just below the firebox.
Increased consumption of pellet causes increased amount of ash which implies regular cleaning. Cleaning process is simple and involves emptying of ash pan and removal of deposit from boilers sides.
The control unit regulates outlet water temperature in accordance to user predefined values. It reduces bumer’s power as true value of the water temperature approaches to required values. With drop of water temperature control unit increases the burner’s power.
THERMOFLUX PELLING is constructed in such way that by placing a grate in firebox it can also burn firewood.
Furthermore, only with small adaptations the boiler can also work on gas and oil.
Boilers are made from quality steel that insures long lasting life.