PEKPAN- PANEL RADIATORS
The factory PEKPAN for production of panel radiators was established in the year of 1969.
The PEKPAN panel radiators were created as a result of long experienced work, and they wear the title “TITANS AMONG THE PANEL RADIATORS”.
The radiators are made with the most sophisticated, fully integrated, computer controlled automatic process, according the European and world standards CE, EN 442, GOST-R, UKR SEPRO, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, TSE.
You will be admired by their efficiency and sophistication as well as the way of production which is made up to the tiniest detail.
Simply said the PEKPAN panel radiators ARE MADE TO LAST longer than all expectations.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PEKPAN PANEL RADIATORS:
- High thermal power (Maximal thermal heat output) due the perfect design of the radiator and the wide convector surface area.
- Cold rolled panel and convector steel plate according to DIN EN 10130 standards on DC 01 quality.
- Modern 33.3 mm pitch water channel design.
- High corossion resistance with nano-technological surface treatment, which enables the radiators to stay pearly white which is one of the main characteristic that distinguish PEKPAN panel radiators.
- During the process of painting they apply technique of triple degreasing, cathode thorough painting, ecological water based wet paint & RAL 9016 epoxy polyester electrostatic powder paint.
- Maximum working temperature is 110˚C.
- 4 x interior threads G ½”
- Each radiator comes with a complete set for connection consisting of: air valve, holders, bolts and screws.
- They are produced in 5 different heights 300mm – 400mm – 500mm – 600mm – 900mm
- 27 different length choices from 400 mm to 3000 mm with the increases of 100 mm.
- Resistant to high pressure
- Testing pressure is 13 bar.
- Maximum operating pressure is 10 bar.
- Warranty of 10 years.
|PEKPAN 600×400||896 W||705 W||600||400|
|PEKPAN 600×600||1343 W||1057 W||600||600|
|PEKPAN 600×800||1791 W||1409 W||600||800|
|PEKPAN 600×1000||2239 W||1762 W||600||1000|
|PEKPAN 600×1200||2687 W||2114 W||600||1200|
|PEKPAN 600×1400||3135 W||2466 W||600||1400|
|PEKPAN 600×1600||3582 W||2818 W||600||1600|
|PEKPAN 600×1800||4030 W||3171 W||600||1800|
|PEKPAN 600×2000||4478 W||3523 W||600||2000|
|PEKPAN 300×1200||1298 W||1037 W||300||1200|
|PEKPAN 300×2000||2164 W||1728 W||300||2000|
|PEKPAN 400×1400||1979 W||1582 W||400||1400|
|PEKPAN 400×2000||2827 W||2260 W||400||2000|
|PEKPAN 500×1000||1848 W||1457 W||500||1000|
|PEKPAN 500×1200||2218 W||1749 W||500||1200|
|PEKPAN 500×1400||2588 W||2040 W||500||1400|
|PEKPAN 500×1600||2957 W||2332 W||500||1600|
|PEKPAN 500×1800||3327 W||2623 W||500||1800|
|PEKPAN 500×2000||3697 W||2914 W||500||2000|
|PEKPAN 900×400||1099 W||872 W||900||400|
|PEKPAN 900×600||1648 W||1308 W||900||600|
|PEKPAN 900×800||2198 W||1744 W||900||800|
|PEKPAN 900×1000||2747 W||2179 W||900||1000|
|PEKPAN 900×1200||3297 W||2615 W||900||1200|